Coleman Hooligan Tent 4
Your entire hiking group will sleep protected from the weather inside a Coleman Hooligan 4 Tent with full rainfly. The lightweight, two-pole design is easy to carry and easy to set up.
Your entire hiking group will sleep protected from the weather inside a Coleman Hooligan 4 Tent with full rainfly. The lightweight, two-pole design is easy to carry and easy to set up. The three-season tent is designed for most conditions, mild to harsh backpackers are sure to encounter. The continuous pole sleeves mean you only have to feed the poles once, reducing setup time to just 10 minutes. The 9 ft. x 7 ft. (2.74 m x 2.13 m) floor is large enough to fit four people.
A fully-covered vestibule helps keep the inside of the tent clean by allowing for dry entry and blocking the wind around the door. When the weather is warm, take the rainfly off to enjoy the incredible ventilation from the mesh inner tent. Insta-Clip Pole Attachments stand up to high wind and the WeatherTec System's patented welded floors and inverted protected seams help ensure you stay dry.
- Pack size - 25''x8''x8''
- Exclusive WeatherTec System Keeps you dry Guaranteed
- Spacious interior, room move
- Dome design for quick, 10-minute setup
- Continuous pole sleeves for easy setup
- Fully-covered vestibule for dry entry and added wind protection near the door
- Full rainfly for protection from the cold, sun, wind and rain
- Full-mesh inner tent for incredible ventilation
- Large windows assist in cooling the tent
- Storage pockets keep gear organized
- WeatherTec System, patented welded floors and inverted seams keep water out
- Insta-Clip pole attachments stand up to winds
- 9 ft. x 7 ft. (2.74 m x 2.13 m) footprint
- 4 ft. 10 in. (1.47 m) center height
- Limited 1 year warranty
- Weight with rain fly - 13.4 lbs.