Katadyn TRK Drip Ceradyn Gravity Container
Suspect water needs worry-free, hassle-free filtration and that’s what you get from this freestanding Katadyn Drip product. No electricity.
Suspect water needs worry-free, hassle-free filtration and that’s what you get from this freestanding Katadyn Drip product. No electricity. No pumping. No moving parts. No effort. Just set it up, fill the container, and let gravity pull water through the system. You can confidently treat larger quantities – 4 liters/hour into a 10-liter container – making it a must-have for groups, base camps, huts, cabins or recreation areas. The Drip Ceradyn uses silver-impregnated ceramic elements to clean out bacteria and protozoa; the Drip Gravidyn model adds activated carbon to also reduce chemicals for the extra benefit of better taste and smell.
No pumping required-water container with built-in filter. Ideal for groups, camps and cabins. Does not help with taste & odor and will not absorb any chemicals like chlorine. Includes: 3 cleanable filter elements, measuring gauge and cleaning pad.
- Weight: 7.3 lbs
- Microfiltration Method: Field-cleanable 0.2 micron ceramic depth filter
- Adapter Base: No, spicket
- Gravity Flow: Yes
- Recommended use: Cabins, base camps, recreation sites, boats or RV's.
- Exclusive silver impregnated ceramic elements (3) last up to 39,000 gal. before replacement is needed.
- Height: 18''
- Output: approx. 1 gal./hour.