Camping Comfortably Return Policy100% satisfaction guarantee*. Our products are top quality name brand merchandise, but we understand that sometimes you just aren't happy with something you purchase. We want you to be satisfied with your purchase. If you are not completely satisfied with your order within 7 days of delivery, request a return of the unused product and we'll refund your purchase price *. Shipping charges are not refundable. Items purchased originally with Free Shipping will have standard ground shipping fees deducted from the refund. Items will not be accepted for refund past 21 days from delivery. Eureka, Motorola, Black Pine Sports, The Backside, Bushnell and Sportz Truck Tent products will not be accepted for refund past 7 days from delivery.
Please be very careful when opening your packages, as we cannot be responsible for damage caused by cutting open boxes. Products that have been damaged during unpacking cannot be returned to us for a full refund.
Items must be in the same new and unused condition as when they were shipped. Additionally all original boxes, bags, materials, instructions, literature and packaging must be in new condition and included with the return. All returns must be Complete and in Factory Packaging. Do not discard any packaging until you are completely satisfied with the products in your order. The product box must be in brand-new condition. All items must be returned in the shipping box they arrived in. Customers wishing to make a return are responsible for the costs associated with shipping the product back to our facilities. Used items, are not accepted for return. Items with the tags removed are considered used. No credit will be given for damaged returns. No Returns are allowed if box or contents are missing or damaged. Products missing UPC codes or serial numbers from the box are not returnable, are non-refundable, and will be rejected. Software and Electronic charts are not returnable. Items delivery via Freight Truck (LTL) and special order items are not returnable.
Food and water products cannot be returned to be resold according to law, therefore refunds for food and water products will not be issued.
Tips on your tent:
1) Never put your tent away wet. Set it up at home and air dry it before storing. This will prevent the coating from being deteriorated by mildew.
2) Leaky tent flies can be revitalized with Nikwax Tent & Gear Proof. This puts a durable water repellency coat on the outside of your rainfly that helps shed rainwater. Listen folks --- there is no tent that we have found that is "guaranteed not to leak". Coleman's WeatherTec system is the best guarantee you can find.
3) Avoid prolonged exposure to sunlight. The UV radiation in sunlight can degrade nylon, causing fading and eventually weakening the fabric. Don't leave your tent set up in the backyard for days on end, and consider treating your rainfly with Nikwax Tent & Gear SolarProof.
Request a Return
1. If you need to return an item please contact our Returns Department by sending an e-mail request to firstname.lastname@example.org, and please be sure to include:
Reason for requesting a return
2. We will acknowledge your return request ASAP. You will be issued an RMA number and instructions on how to send your order back to us. All returns require a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA#), before they will be accepted. Items received without an RMA number will NOT be accepted.
3. Next you will ship the item back within 7 business days of the receiving the RMA acknowledgement.
- The unused item must be returned in its original packaging, insured for its purchased price, and must be received in the same condition as when it was shipped to you with all original boxes, bags, materials, instructions and packing. No credit will be given for damaged returns.
- We recommend you use delivery tracking and get a delivery receipt.
- The buyer pays for return shipping and insurance.
4. After we have received and verified the returned item is as originally sent, we will issue a refund for the purchase price, less the shipping and handling fee, within 7 business days. We will waive the restocking fee if an eligible product is returned within 14 days of delivery. This policy applies to all products, including items that are featured with free shipping promotions. Items purchased originally with Free Shipping will have standard ground shipping fees deducted from the refund.
5. You should expect to receive your refund within three weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (2 to 4 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days). Know that
when you return a product that was paid for with a credit card, it is required that we issue credit back to that same credit card. For security purposes, because your credit card is not present for us for online transactions, it may be necessary for us to call you to get your credit card information to process the refund and issue credit. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
A $10 exchange fee, plus shipping may be assessed for exchanges. Returns of exchanged products (i.e. 2nd return) will be assessed a 25% restocking fee.
Our suppliers hold to the strictest standards of quality control, and all of our products are fully warranted by the manufacturer. If by chance you receive a product which is defective, please contact us. All claims for defective merchandise must be received within 7 days of product receipt. Depending on the type of defect and brand, the product will either 1) have a replacement shipped via ground shipment at our expense, as soon as the defective merchandise is returned or 2) be repaired or replaced either by the manufacturer directly (such as in the case of applying the warranty).
All Black Pine Sports, The Backside, Turbo Tent and Grizzly products will be repaired under warranty, once you ship the item back to the manufacturer. If by chance you receive a product which is defective, please contact us.
Listen folks --- there is no tent that we have found that is "guaranteed not to leak". Coleman's WeatherTec system is the best guarantee you can find.
Defective merchandise must be returned within 21 days of receipt. Eureka, Motorola, Black Pine Sports, Bushnell and Sportz Truck Tent products must be returned within 7 days of receipt. Please send an email to email@example.com, for return instructions and to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number.
All shipping discrepancies must be reported within 7 business days of receipt of merchandise. If we made a mistake on your order, your return ground shipping will be reimbursed.
Returns up to 21 days. Return requests are also gladly accepted up to 21 days after delivery, less shipping & handling, and are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Eureka, Motorola, Black Pine Sports, The Backside, Bushnell and Sportz Truck Tent products will be accepted for return between up to 7 days after delivery, less shipping & handling, and are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Follow the same procedures as outlined above. Shipping charges are not refundable. This policy applies to all products, including items that are featured with free shipping promotions. Items purchased originally with Free Shipping will have standard ground shipping fees deducted from the refund. If by chance you have a product with a manufacturing defect, refer to the section above for defective products.
*Restocking fees are assessed as follows:
We will waive the restocking fee if an eligible new unused product, with an RMA number, is returned within 14 days of delivery.
The return of non-defective merchandise will incur a minimum 20% restocking fee.
All Returns with a product total of over $100 will be assessed a 20% restocking fee, even those requesting a return within 3-days of delivery.
Credit will be given as follows:
Unopened merchandise - Credit for cost of item(s) minus 20% re-stocking fee
Opened merchandise - Credit for cost of item(s) minus 20%-100% re-stocking fee. Merchandise may not be returned unless both the packaging and merchandise are in new and resalable condition. Subject to inspection, approval and re-stocking fees.
Only new unopened merchandise may be returned.
What happened to honesty? It's called ethics, anybody remember that? Sometimes people return a product after they have already used it. When this happens the restocking fee will be assessed at 100%. Refunds, less the restocking fee, are issued only for items that have not been used.
There are no returns of hazardous items that are gas-powered or contain flammable liquids. In other words, if you have filled the new item with fuel, it will not be accepted for return.
Bulk orders contain a minimum of 5 or more of a particular item or bulk orders with a product purchase price of $100 or more, are not refundable. Custom orders or quoted items are non-returnable. Items delivery via Freight Truck (LTL) and special order items are not returnable.