Coleman Evanston Screened 8 Person Tent
Enjoy the fresh air without the bugs when you're camping in a Coleman Evanston Screened 8 Person Tent. It's designed for simple setup and easy carrying, perfect for car campers and long camping trips.
Enjoy the fresh air without the bugs when you're camping in a Coleman Evanston Screened 8 Person Tent. It's designed for simple setup and easy carrying, perfect for car campers and long camping trips. The tent even has a screened porch where you can sleep on warm, dry nights. If it rains, the tent is designed to hold up to the weather. Insta-Clip Pole Attachments stand up to high wind and the WeatherTec System's patented welded floors and inverted protected seams help ensure you stay dry. The snag-free, continuous pole sleeves mean you only have to feed the poles once, reducing setup time to just 15 minutes. Inside, the 15 ft. x 12 ft. (4.57 m x 3.66 m) floor is large enough to fit two queen size airbeds. Before you lie down, attach the fly for protection from the rain, or on dry nights, gaze at the stars through the mesh roof.
The Coleman Evanston Screened 8 Tent is ideal for family car campers, scout leaders and extended camping excursions. Coleman tents are ideal for any outdoor activity.
- Exclusive WeatherTec System - fully screened front porch area
- Designed for easy setup
- Continuous pole sleeves
- Exclusive Pin-and-Ring design and Insta-Clip attachments
- Structure: Modified dome
- Footprint: 15' x 12' (including screen room)
- Screened porch to enjoy the outdoors without bugs
- Rainfly windows awnings, protection from rain and sun
- Rainfly for weather protection, mesh roof for more sunlight
- 6 ft. Center Height:
- Sleeps: 8 people
- Doors: 1
- Flysheet: Polyester taffeta 75D
- Inner Tent: Polyester taffeta 75D, polyester mesh 68D
- Poles: 11mm fiberglass